Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Biryani Caterers Bandra Slums

Earlier when life was easy biryani and sheer korma was prepared at home by the Musim womenfolk on Bakra Eid or Ramzan Eid but than life changed became tedious , chaotic so the home cooking on the feast day moved away from the kitchen into the rooms of the slum dog caterers .

They cook the biryani per kilo .And even most of the posh Bandra restaurants and cooking joints get their stuff made by the slum dog caterers.

At our house my wife and my sons wives do the needful.

I get sick and tired of biryani on Bakra Eid .. as it is served noon and night the next day and the day after the next.. I give up..

I dont visit Muslim houses on Bakra Eid.

Because of my rising blood sugar and the diabetic ulcer on my hand I dont eat sweets.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube