Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This Is Respect for Humanity Religiosity Shot By Marziya Shakir Nikon D 80

150,013 items / 1,148,603 views

Marziya Shakir is a gifted born photographer.

She will be three years old 24 November.


She has come a long way with her vision embedded in my camera.

The Camera Nikon D 80 was gifted to her by her Guru No 1 Dr Glenn Losack MD Manhattan New York.

And here I will tell you the connection between Marziya and her Uncle Glenn, its private matter that I am making public , Glenn is very fond of Marziya on her first birthday he wanted to give her a blank cheque to her father for taking care of Marziyas primary and secondary education in the finest school in Mumbai .

My son politely refused though he profusely thanked the good doctor for the kind thought and offer I did not intervene or offer suggestion it was a dialogue between them.

My son felt and told Glenn that whatever hardships in life we were going through , or whatever pitfalls came our way Marziyas education would be take care of by him and our family.

We have seen seen real badly timed situations, we put our house on the block but Allah provides and we shall overcome.

Business has ill tidings and bad tidings too. but good things to come eventually.

So back to Marziya , Marziyas Guru No 1 will always be Glenn.

Glenn was quite hurt by my sons response and thought it was attitude but explained to Glenn about my sons humility and self respect that had nothing to do with pride.

So a white man , a Brooklyn Jew is thus an integral part of a Muslim Shia family in Mumbai he is dying on the other end to come to the land he loves immensely and though a proud American loves India and calls it Mother India,if Glenn was a Indian is his previous birth I dont know.

He relives the pain of his life through the pictures he takes the music he makes and performs.

So now you know in brief about Dr Glenn Losack and my 150000 pictures at Flickr are in view to all of you because Dr Glenn Losack paid for my Pro membership at Flickr till Flickr has a change of heart and gives me a life time free membership as my pictures are educational and service to Humanity and Society.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube