Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Essence Of Truth Hope And Hindutva Shot By A Two And a Half Year Old Child

150,004 items / 1,148,592 views

This was Marziya Shakirs first shot I had to make her tilt the lens a bit higher and she does not even reach the height of the podium.

I was looking around for a chair but I let her shoot her vision of Goddess Durga at Bandra Bazar Road.

A child sees life as God would see it totally purified without bias, a child's vision is the vision of Truth and Eternity..and it is this lesson I learn from Marziya Shakir while I unlearn the art of Photography from her.

We both are Shias and yet enjoy the fruits of our cultural surroundings, and my grand daughter knows that there are vistas several windows to the house of life..the power of the camera is nothing but power of the mind over matter.

And even if I die tomorrow I will be at peace with myself for showing Marziya the facets of life that are part of a greater life ahead.

I studied in a Catholic school I had Hindu friends Parsi Jew Christian friends and ironically I did not have Muslim friends of my age when I stayed at Wodehouse Road Colaba.

Religion or religious bigotry was not an issue our parents God bless their souls loved Humanity in all its diverse colors and we are fruits of that love and sacrifice.

I could never badmouth the tenets of any religion or their Holy Books .

And in all humility to those who bad mouth Islam because a few have terrorized Humanity does not change the nature of peace hope harmony in Islam.

If you Google Search Hope and Hindutva a Message of Peace and Humanity you will get the relevance of a Muslim Bloggers tribute praise to his culture and its contribution to his life too.

I think Hinduism that I call Hope and Hindutva a Message of Peace and Humanity made me a better person a better Muslim and a better visionary as a photographer and a poet too.

That Indian publishers will only publish me after my Death or Suicide Or if I am murdered is not part of this blog, what sells is bling and sleaze and nobody really cares a flying shit for beggars on the streets or diverse cultures or the hijras.

And I am not a Coffee Table book not even on my dead Body.

Yesterday I tried to include all my Hindu based religious images of events I have shot this year in my set at Flickr Hope and Hindutva..its about 11000 pictures till date ...

So a child imbibes what you fed him , if a child is given a staple diet of love and peace respect for the surroundings and other faith he she will never be a victim of racism bigotry or narrow mindedness.

So what a two and a half year old child shoots on her grand fathers camera is Truth that he always shot , peace that he always shoot and pain that he relives after every shoot .

And this year my grand daughter will scourge her back with blades on the streets of Bandra juloos and shoot Moharam too wearing a black Tshirt with its back opening to make the blades cut her back...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube