Friday, October 8, 2010

Bhupesh Little Shot By Marziya Shakir Nikon D 80

149,271 items / 1,143,774 views

Bhupesh Little is a very dear photographer friend from Lucknow , he was going to Singapore so he stopped over at my house for a few hours to catch his flight and to bond with me.

Bhupeshs father is the eminent historian poet photographer a man of arts and cu;ture and a hobbyist camera repairer.

It was his father who made me the honorary member of his camera club Horizon Camera Club Lucknow.

Bhupeshs brother is another avid photographer Avinash Little a good human being like the rest of the family.


Lucknow is the city of my birth though I have distanced myself from it completely due to personal reasons but it holds great memories of my past and my heitage and ancestry.

My maternal grand father Daroga Nabban Saab of Pata Nala Imliwali Gully was the descendant of poet Mir Anees.

My grand father was a famous poet too.

Another prolific photographer with whom I have bonded for several years now Is Anil Risal Singh Saab also Lucknow based and a terrific person with a great sense of humor and grace.


And lately I met a young photographer from Lucknow on Facebook who shoots on film camera Nitin Sharma and the senior photographer Rajiv Ranjan Bhatnagar .

Well back to my story Bhupesh had an Arabic chicken dish cooked by my daughter in law called Kapsa.and enjoyed it thoroughly.

In the mean time Marziya our in house photographer two and a half years old shot Bhupesh Uncle for posterity and also to give a complex to Bhupeshs students..

Marziya is not intimidated by the personality of any photographer she has shot the famous and the very famous with my Nikon D 80 when they visited my house.

And because I would blind fold her and make her shoot pictures she at times shoots better than me with the guidance of an inner light of divinity.

And Marziya does not over play the role of a photographer , she is comfortable with her dolls and once in a while takes portraits of them on the more easily manageable mobile camera phone.

Marziya has her own Nikon D 80 too presented by her Uncle Guru No 1 Dr Glenn Losack MD from New York Manhattan.

She has kept it on one side till her Uncle Glenn sends her a lens for it.

And Uncle Glenn and her grand father are broke most of the time this is the karmic gift of life visited on the head of gifted photographer many like him and me.

Only the man at the other end of this blog knows his problems .. photography is a hobby passion that requires money and love in the same way as you keep a rich whore as your mistress..forgive the comparison I have a one track mind .. its called photography sense no sensibility and sensuality.

Bhupesh in the initial days was not to keen on seeing me become a blogger , but now after almost 6 to 7 years he understands that blogging is also a vital integral part of creativity art and culture ..

Even now Bhupesh wants me to come back into Salon competition and participation and I politely refused I am free to shoot what I shoot I dont follow trends I shoot humanity as the common man on the street shoots me down with his unending despair.

I shoot hijras whores beggars I shoot life I shoot pain and pain is the only thing that makes you and me equal in the eyes of two different gods.. we all say there is one god but we end up dividing his soul as a Muslim as a Hindu and what not.

Photography is Peace Hope and Humanity and the camera is the greatest instrument of human welfare ..so Marziya another Little child knows it ..that she is gifted is the pact between her and her God who perhaps is a photographer too..a bit out of tune working in a weT lab as the digital camera has yet to be invented by God in heaven and the angels with pouts sulk in envy..

So now you know why a blog is a blog is a blog..

You would dead struck with fire and lightning if you read this in a newspaper ..

I stopped reading newspapers completely like I stopped using Facebook completely.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube