Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Shias of Mumbai on 21 Ramzan

140,586 items / 1,092,432 views

I will now continue posting the balance pictures of this set that I kept on hold and I think my old computer crashed because I slave drove it to death with my non stop uploading at Flickr.


And this is my tribute to Flickr for allowing me to post my angst as a human being covering those events that I shoot passionately but on my own terms ..I shoot what I want to shoot provided I have the inclination mental make up and time.

Things have not been good but I manage and in a strange way I must confess when I am down it is my mentor an American Jew Dr Glenn Losack MD who cheers me up we shot Moharam together , although I did not allow him to cut his head with my sword during Chehlum..

Imagine an American on the streets of Mumbai with a bleeding head ...well because of his love for me my country my family my faith I have added him as Family here on Flickr and in real life.

He is Marziya Shakirs god father and Guru No I

I am Marziyas Guru No 2

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube