Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Said My Wife

145,634 items / 1,118,650 views

year after year
feast after feast
you shoot the same
thing again and again
dont you get tired
her usual refrain

now my wife being
a simple soul
attached to my rib bone
by a karmic chain
i tried to explain
i told her i shoot
humanity
mutual coexistence
tolerance
the core
of mother india
i shoot pain
that registers
on my cameras heart
my viewfinders brain
barefeet i follow
lalbagh chya raja
the govinda mandlis
durga id namaz
14 stations of the cross
good friday pain
micchami dukkdham
of the jain
show
respect humility
hospitality
in every grain
all various religiosity
part of a single lords
territorial domain

than a tear fell from my eyes
in silence and my wife
said yes you shoot
humanity you shoot hussain
karbala ashura
our heritage
our ancestral pain
har bandha
har shaks
har cheez
allah ki den

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube