Friday, September 10, 2010

Lalbagh Chya Raja Will See Dabbang First Day First Show

142,579 items / 1,103,121 views

I had called up Mrs Punam Sinha mother of Sonakshi Sinha and wife of Mr Shatrughan Sinha that I was going for the Press conference of Lal Bagh Chya Raja and would invoke the Lord for Sonakshi Salman Arbaz and their film.

Bhabi as I call Mrs Punam Sinha requested me to offer ladoos a sum of 5100 and 5 tickets of Dabbang at the feet of Lal Bagh Chya Raja at the first Arti tomorrow before he sees the film first day first show.

So I gave all she gave me to my dear friend Raju Langewal to to the needful he spoke to Bhabiji too..

So this is the story of love and devotion of the Sinhas for Lal Bagh Chya Raja .

And every year I walk barefeet with Lal Bagh Chya Raja till his Immersion , and the coconuts the karya kartas give me I hand it over to her including a few other friends.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube