Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Ear Cleaners of Bandra Talao

My pictures are being upoaded at Flickr as I go abut my work, than when I come home I add tags description or a poem depends on the creative juices of the state of my mind.

I had got of at the Bandra Talao a noted place for masseurs pimps whores and male prostitutes ..in the night time of course this place is an insult to the cityscape of Bandra all the dregs of human society gambling taxi drivers is what you get too see..it has totally gone to seed this lung of the Bandra Queen has got perforated for good.

The ear cleaner is my good friend we have known each other for many ears and this is another community I love to shoot and ear cleaning is like a sexual act using the ear as a erogenous zone I will leave it that before you think I have a one track mind.. sometimes one has to let loose .

I shot the hijras too in this lot but I shall come to that later and Ramzan comes to an end in a day or two .

Marziya will celebrate Idd with her maternal grand parents this year.

I will miss her immensely and her latest rant is Main Marziya Shakir Salman Khan Hoon and if Salman Bhai reads this Marziya Shakir two and a half year old photographer would love to shoot him too with my Nikon D 80 camera.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube