Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Bitch Locked Me In - The Transvestites Tale Never Ends

141,976 items / 1,098,773 views

how the fuck
i got involved
is the question
that comes to my mind
as a candidate
of her fucked romance
through the facebook finder
she fucked my mindless mind
she was in her own
fucked way
benevolent and kind
she knew i was straight
with my base instincts
her androgyny she aligned
giving me head at every chat
i ignored her behind
hurled on the rocks
of poetic despair
love i could not find
love that has ruefully
destroyed
the worst of mankind
with her fucked lap top
on the toilet seat
she reads me
unwinds
although
i have deleted her
from my fucked
consciousness
she is determined
to get me back in
her hairy arms
by hook or by crook
love is textured color blind
i told her i was a womans man
but she wont leave me
through the silence
of my soul she reminds
a blog tired weary
sidelined
the grist and the grind
a fairy hoor
on my soul serpentined
my languishing libido
my poetic postulations
intertwined

poetry pathos bathos combined
across the border she hides in a burkha
her high heels on my poetic angst inclined

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube