Monday, August 2, 2010

This Is For Randy Der Joel


to tell him
i have finally
recovered
from the deadly
viral of a bloggers flu
i am hale hearty and well
only my pictures my blogs
my poems in my lifetime
will not selll but once
i am dead and gone
my next of kin might make
some money they tell
my hijra pictures
my hijra poetry
the only two
domes of delusion
where all my
readers dwell
from up above
in my hellish cell
fondly generously
i will remember
fred anthony posey
benn bell
my dear brother glenn
my best facebook friends
who always wished me well
gnaulz off romeo davide michel
roland w luthi bernie
i bid them all farewell
those whom i had blocked
at flickr facebook
will say fuck
let him burn in hell
a positive spam
he deserves it
all very well
waking up
from my reverie
a phone call
broke my magic spell
a blog is an ocean within
the soul of a sea shell

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube