Tuesday, August 3, 2010

She Rains On Me

135,854 items / 1,047,817 views

Since last two days Marziya hangs around with me outdoors she is a congenial photo sensitive camera friendly child I try not to get trigger happy shooting her but I must confess I cant say the same thing when I am with her in the park , I have to shoot every frame simply because I used to bring her as tot now she has made me age under her eyes , her confidence her glow as most of the time kids are cooped up indoors due to the rains and water bound diseases that prey on kids.

I took Marziya to the park twice but yesterday was the happiest day as she made friends with an older girl and she came out into her own.

This will be next uploads at Flickr..

There are pictures Marziya shot too in this lot with my camera Nikon D 80 around her neck.

Reading books maybe a great healthy pastime watching films or watching television , I dont partake of any of the three my TV set is dead since years and I like to see it shut with no idiotic grin on its face.


The person who repairs my TV the only guy who can is in bed since a much longer time than my TV.

I dont read books as I used to before the internet wires got lodged up my you know what..

I have not gone to see a film for a longer time too.

Marziya is my book my TV and a feature film that never ends she teaches me what life had not taught me till date.


And I wont bore you with those thoughts but yes grand parenting is a second chance if you have been an alcoholic or a neglectful father like I was .

So this is Marziya as she come like a monsoonal torrential shower on the dryness of a poets parched soul.

Why poets write prose like poetry I dont understand but if you shoot poetry as photographs I think you send the message across much faster than the speed of sound.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube