Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Marziya Shoots With The Nikon D 80

125,800 items / 912,064 views

This is Marziya two and half year old camera friendly child comfortable with the Nikon D 80 a heavy camera for the child of her age but she practiced holding it firmly on the bed and with assistance from me on the streets ..the picture taking hitting the trigger is all her effort.

And what I taught Marziya is not just photography but love for the camera , and made her feel worthy of a DSLR camera in her hands , she need not be struck by awe and shock when she actually graduates to a technology when the Nikon D 80 will be antiquated stuff.

I taught Marziya to see the world through the camera , and this is the power of the camera an instrument of peace .


This is an old picture I am adding text and updating it today.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube