Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jesus Is Pained

This genre I call Jesus poetry and it is comes as I see the visual after having uploaded it on Flickr before when I took the shot it was a just simple street shot and nothing else.

jesus
was telling me
just the other day
very pained
sounding unwell
he was hurt
that the principal
of a Kolkatta school
would continue
after a child
due to corporeal
punishment
hung himself
a thought
inhuman and cruel
but such is our system'
of education
within a schools bell
a child's death knell
making his life
'a living hell
so he takes
a short cut
his friends
his teachers
he bids farewell
honestly if this
is the outcome
of our education
than lucky
the little urchin
who clean cars
at traffic signal
at least
he is alive
not caned
for being
a rebel
even if
they honk
shout and yell

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube