Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hooch Mixed With Rain Water

He is a beggar who lives sleeps on Hill Road his poison is booze , he does not eat, he drinks and sleeps , sleeps and drinks .

He lives in the same clothes he has never changed since the first time he made Bandra Hill Road is home he is living only a few meters away from the Bandra Police Station on the same road but does it matter ,

At first I thought he was a genuine beggar and allowed Marziya to give him a few coins it has stopped I will not encourage alms for a wrong purpose,what he is doing is in a plastic bottle this only possession he has filled the country hooch and diluting it with better than Bsleri natural rain water,


And Mumbai is over drenched with non stop rains so dont leave home without an umbrella it may be a nice rainless weather and within seconds you are hoodwinked by unpredictable rains.

I was caught last evening and walked home drenched my camera bag in a plastic cover ,

This is my ast blog as I hit the hard boulder of my pillow to put myself to sleep.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube