Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Ajmer Journey Comes To An End

After I reached Peersaabs house from Taragadh, I had to leave to catch my bus from a highway on Ajmer .

I said goodbye to all of them..Peesrsaab had bought my ticket for the return journey home by bus , the first time I was traveling by bus to Mumbai from Ajmer via Surat.

I was barefeet throughout my stay at Ajmer and Taragadh.

But now that I was walking towards the Bus Station I decided to wear my slippers and continued shooting humanity as my salute to the Holy City of Ajmer.

Javed the loyal Murid of Peersaab carried my bag on his shoulders.

From the main road I took a rickshah to the highway at Ajmer to catch the bus heading to Surat.

Luckily I had a sleeper seat in the bus and I shot a lot of stuff thus killing time and my boredom.

At Surat I was taken 12 km again to another highway to catch another bus to Vasai.. and local train from Vasai to Bandra.

End of Ajmer trip 2010


June 21 2010.


I had shot about 4193 photos and my return journey pictures I have placed in another set at Flickr shot from the bus at Ajmer and Surat till I reached Mumbai.

In the arms of Marziya my grand daughter.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube