Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crowds Outside Salman Khans House

Outside the house
of Bollywoods
Most Wanted
Hero No1
they wait
a glimpse is
what they want
at any rate
a galaxy of
their hopes
salman khan
the only king khan
his building gates
driven away rudely
by his new watchman
shooed away
they cling
to a karmic fate
salman khan
only a human
kind god
could create
be human
love dont hate
they brave the rains
without food or water
his hard core fans
in a euphoric state
being salman khan
is what matters
in all humility
a soul so great
alive on twitter
but fast asleep
on facebook
i must state

I had gone to meet Salman Khan but the watchman thought I was a crazy fan dressed the way I was dressed hard pressed and drove me away.. through my poem my angst I display

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube