Monday, June 28, 2010

Stray Dogs of Ajmer

Sometimes I bitterly wonder whose life is better the dregs of human life on the dark streets of despair or stray dogs overrated over loved by animal lovers

Sometimes I really wonder if animal lovers are really human lovers too, the rich buy pedigree dogs costing a bomb , but wont adopt a human child in its place.

These are personal thoughts I kept Alsatian dogs and Persian cats , but stopped keeping animals in domestic captivity completely

I have seen rich people feed crows , cats dogs while the poor beggar child watches from afar.

I came to the conclusion all this animal charity business is a fucked farce at the expense of unending human sorrow.

I maybe wrong but like I said these are my thoughts .

Its nice to love animals take care of them but spare a glance towards the human cub too..if he bites you need not take 14 injections, and he rarely bites he is born without teeth..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube