Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Documentary of Hijra Pain Ajmer Urus 2010

132,052 items / 981,247 views

Another 97 pictures I have placed on the Flickr uploader will complete this 4 GB cars

I have another 3 cards of 4 GB to upload.

I normally place my stuff on the uploader and go to work when I return I add details titles or poetize a picture or too,.

Few I post to Facebook and some to my Hijda Eunuch blogs at Word Press .


It is a tedious task, but through Yahoo application all my thumbnails show up on Facebook and on Twitter through another application.

So please dont think I am on the computer 24/7 I am not.

Because of a troubled state of mind I hate to add text only where required , or I leave my pictures blank.


This is a passionate Hijra documentation , beneath the smile lurks a hurting hijra pain of servile existence.

And for the first time in my life since the time I began showcasing the Hijra Angst one of the head of the Hijras in Mumbai Ma Madhurima Hijra Guru of Park Site Vikhroli patted my head blessed me and said Beta You are doing a good job for our community.



These few words made my day.

I have to rush to work..now.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube