Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Transvestites Tale Never Ends

125,305 items / 891,625 views

once I was her lover
her most sought out
poet fate kissed
her musky smell
her slithering
sweatiness
her deep
throatiness
i could not resist
but than in this
romantic tale
came a filmy twist
i was blocked out
faced booked out
of her friends list
disillusioned
doomed
dismissed
although
i have deleted her
from my fucked
consciousness
chat sessions
her going down
on me
i miss
hot steamy
online sex
my flesh
snake like
emotions
that hissed
you get the gist
a transvestites tale
my only tryst
emotionalizing
pain to cut
an unfriendly wrist
soul searching
sessions
it did consist
the timing
was wrong
a love that died
a love
that does
not exist
falling
in love
with women
is a safer option
so thinks
this cultist
moments hidden
as memories
in his close fist
help from
hidden
dark forces
i enlist
on hope
as a poetry
of life
i subsist
so i try
to reach out
to the woman
who was there
before the
transvestites tale
now lost in a foggy mist
the only woman i loved
a betrayal unkissed
a breach of emotions
defoliated passion
two ends that wont
mutually coexist
to get her back
an insurmountably task
but the indefatigable poet
in me persists

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube