Monday, May 17, 2010

Mr Vazifdar Has Left For His Heavenly Home

125,797 items / 903,431 views

I was on my way home when I met a Parsi acquaintance near the Tata Agiary Fire temple I inquired about my friend Mr Vazifdars health , as Mr Vazifdar was in Chennai for a liver transplant.

He looked at me sadly ad said Mr Vaizifdar had died at Chennai yesterday 16 May 2010.

I went and paid my condolence to the Parsi priests there , my friend Freddy was not there.

I took a shot of the notice board .

And Marziya my grand daughter was Mr Vazifdars good friend too, she loved this kindly man jovial man.

The cobbler outside the Agiary who sells second hand shoes was shattered , he told me in 40 years he met a lot of Parsis but none like Mr Vazifdar , he further said that Mr Vazifdar was a savior of the poor on the street.

So I offer my condolence to his family his friends at the Tata Agiary.. may God give them the strength to bear this irreparable loss .

May His Soul Rest In Everlasting Peace.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube