Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Mound of Shit Called Man

125,917 items / 917,114 views

If I could make you see feel this picture not just as an unforgiving image but as the state of man in very dire straits , he is not an alcoholic, he has been living in the same clothes , he is a cripple invalid he has been defecating in the same clothes since several days without cleaning himself up, if you passed him by you would throw up I assure , I did.

He lay there close to my work place and I shot a few frames I walked away.

But after sometime I saw a crowd I went to see what was happening and the cops had come with a van to remove him from the streets this was a very strange situation for the cops ..and I wont bore you I shot the entire sequence as a story board of a drama of life..


The cops wore gloves face masks but the stench was so overpowering that I really pity their condition when they took him in the van and shut the doors.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube