Saturday, April 10, 2010

Slum Dog Caterers of Bandra

123,092 items / 848,002 views

These are Tanduri Chicken Tikka kababs , I get to taste free as I pass by through the slums of Indraji Nagar Bandra to my workplace.

The caterer whom I call Slum Dog caterer is Iqbal Bhai, his clientele is the rich , the affluent and his food is delicious, last week we had shami kebabs from him , for a small family function we have ordered Tanduri Chicken Tikka kababs , this morning he gave me Russian chicken kebabs about half a dozen free , as he likes me , and is very fond of Marziya my two year old grand daughter.

He charges me the same rates he charges others , but I dont mind I like his stuff.

His mutton Biryani is exquisite , I tasted it once, though for the feast at home we ordered Chicken Biryani a few days back.

He makes celery soup and Chinese stuff too..

There are a lot of slum caterers in Bandra West , I have tried most of them but nothing to beat the magic of Iqbal Bhais cuisine..

He goes under the name of Caravan Caterers..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube