Monday, April 19, 2010

The Shakirs of Colaba

123,714 items / 865,574 views

I start a new set at Flickr called We The Dead to show you the intimacy of Death with life..

This is my parents graves buried side by side as in life as in death.

Graves , shooting graves might sound like a morbid passion , but than morbidity is the ultimate excuse of setting sail out of this earth..we berth here and dock into an unknown region which only God knows ,its longitude latitude and its geographical existence always in the poets head heart and soul.

My dad was Mohomed Shakir Hussain
son of Bashir Hussain Wazir Ganj Lucknow

died 21 Dec 1996

My mother
Shamim Shakir Hussain

Wife of Mohomed Shakir Hussain
do Syed Abid Al aka Daroga Nabban Saab of Pata Nala Lucknow
descendant of poet Mir Anees.

died 11 dec 1998

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube