Monday, April 19, 2010

Gods Little Soldiers of Peace

The pipe that runs through from the tap to the house is the life source of the slums..water is the essence of slum life and power that runs a fan or a single bulb is what survival is about.

Just as you enter the slums a lady does the ironing for your clothes , there are two provision shops in the slums.

Most of the hawkers , hotel waiters helpers have rooms here taken on rent.

I have cordial relationship with most of the denizens of the slums, they know I wont write adverse about them or show them in poor light.

The kids love me but I am not familiar with any one as such, I only know one guys name I have a bad memory.. This is life an extension of pain despair , I pass by this way twice a day..and do not get tired shooting the same kids or the same situations day in and day out..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube