Monday, April 26, 2010

If They Could Shoot Hijras Like I do

124,623 items / 873,073 views

humility
a spiritual avenue
if they could shoot
hijras like i do
to show you
without titillation
that hijras are
human too
unfortunately
a fucked specimen
in the human zoo
hate on the hijra
everyone spews
look around
social boycott
stigma
racial profiling
is it not true
for sanctimonious
society
hijra is taboo
why the hijra
is hated
they have no clue
kidnapping kids
forceful castration
hijra tales grew
from the soul
of mankind
the hijra
withdrew
neither man
nor woman
but from
all sides
they get
screwed
the hijra
disciple
the hijra guru
article 377
androgynous
souls slew
but in india
the hijra has
ancestry
ethnicity
if you see
through
ardh
nari nareshwar
interlocked
to the cosmic reality
of brahma
mahadev vishnu
it is not me
as a poet
photographer
but the hijra
my soul
pursues
through
the soul
of my
inner angst
i give the
hijra his due
a blogger
living in
a house
made
of bamboo
walls of bricks
not mine
by virtue

for stepping into my world of cosmic chaos i thank you

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube