Friday, April 9, 2010

Even My Dreams I Have Taken On Rent

i am sick and tired
i want my life to end
hopes hurtful
gurgling gasps
frothing foaming
into a gutter extend
into an abyss descend
choked on a river bend
a poetic pain befriends
a beginning with no end
what i am not
is what i pretend
a dichotomy of real
unreal a specter
i blend
broken wings
the maker
cannot mend
even my dreams
i have taken
on rent
thankfully
that god
has lent
at 18% p a
a loan
i regretfully
lament
every month
i pay
the premium amount
without argument
the fragrance
of her bodily scent
her falling
in love with
another man
i could not prevent
although
i have finally
deleted her
from my
fucked
consciousness
i am not content
her absence
i relent
ready to take
her back
in my open arms
without
malicious intent

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube