Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Cosmic Poets Grief

I am a blue eyed
poster boy of pain
a comatose heart
dead brain
although she
has removed me
from her hearts list
within my cosmic
soul she is ingrained
the damage is already done
outside her locked doors
of destiny I remain
will she take me in
will she not take me in
my thoughts
of guilt and betrayal
on a higher plain
she is more poetic
than I am sensitive
humane
she had to do
what she had to do
I have no reason
to complain
as I walk
on embers of fire
once again
a swish of a
saber
from the
scabbard
of her artistry
her silence
her speechlessness
without restrain
a cosmic
poet slain
falling
in love with her for real
emotions he did not feign
lost time will not explain
it is better to have
loved and lost
in a prosaic world
morose and mundane
memories on
my consciousness
of a deleted dew drop
I retain
a lost poodle
searching
for his mistress
with the collar and chain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube