Monday, March 22, 2010

Slumdog Caterers of Bandra

There are some big names doing great business supplying food for parties events and feast days working out from the slums of Bandra , the food you see being made ready is for a small function at our house the caterer Ikbal , we had ordered chicken birryani , he is a bit expensive than the rest of the caterers around Bandra West , but his food is delicious well cooked , he mostly caters to the Agha Khani Jamat , rich Shias and private parties.

Even some restaurants get their biryani done by him.. as he is on my way to work I have a good equation with him.


Though I consider my wife and my daughter in laws far better cooks, they make fabulous stuff, my elder daughter in law from Lucknow s good and her Jackfruit curry masala is out of this world.

My younger daughter in law one makes fusion food and hails from Mumbai so we have a spectrum of cuisine at our house.She is good with Hyderabadi cuisine too...her khichda is the best and even the paya curry that she makes sometimes.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube