Monday, March 29, 2010

Is Desh Main Rehna Hoga Vande Matram Kehna Hoga

I have no issue reciting Vande Matram I recited the Our Father and the Angelus I am still a good Muslim and a good Indian too.. but greater than merely reciting words that are used as propaganda by rightist patrties I believe the greatest supreme sacrifice is dying for the nation in time of need.. even a parrot can recite words better than a Muslim man.. this is my personal view.

And I found no mans faith can be blown away by another persons influence ,but mutual coexistence , tolerance are the staple diet of Indians a peace loving race.


And I shot this arti at Ramesh Gruds house in Bandra I shoot it ever year and whatever views of the Bajrang Dal, I think as a Muslim I have showcased the true meaning of my cultural inheritance as Hope and Hindutva a Message of Universal Peace.

Whatever my religiosity it is my private pact with my God.

But I am an Indian and proud of my birthright.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube