Friday, March 19, 2010

I Cannot Make It To The Hardwar Kumbh

Sometimes you have the inclination you have the gutsy spirit too but your destiny wont allow you to move out from the cage of your spiritual desires.

Yes I am grounded in Mumbai and the Hardwar Kumbh is a distant dream that will remain unfulfilled on my soul.

My Naga Sadhu Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj from Juna Akhada told me to come but its not possible my feet are frozen and I cant move a step forward or backward.

Hinduism is my birthright as much as it is yours I was born in India and proud of my cultural inheritance God was extremely kind over generous allowing my birth to take place in Hindustan.

I am a Shia Muslim but that is a spiritual pact a solemn pledge between the Maker and Me. It has nothing to do with you ,or your religiosity its my call my prerogative.

I have never racially profiled any religion, I have accepted the existence of all religion as a way of Life a Path to Oneness and Truth..

I am everything but yes I am not a Wahabbi that would be an insult to my mothers womb..it would be the greatest insult to me as a Muslim and a man who loves Humanity as much as he loves Hussain.


Being called a kafir would be a million times acceptable tome than a member of any Islamic sect that promotes hatredness or incites to kill and wage war against our country our people and our ethos.

Yes I am an Indian and this word encompasses everything I stand for as a human being.
I shoot all religion , I shoot all faiths I promote one faith , it is India ..a India that allows all religion to live in Peace.

I have been a victim of the 93 riots in Mumbai but I have moved on , my heart is very big but has no place to accommodate hate or vengeance.

We all make mistakes we learn , we re-educate ourselves with the experience we gain.

I want to visit a lot of places but it does not happen I have a camera and I cant travel.. people earn though what they shoot or write I dont , neither do I begrudge others who live and earn by making this their career.

I dont sell my pictures , nobody buys pain even if you give it to them gift packed and free.
I dont sell my words I am unpublished on paper ..my destiny is not yet paper back , but yes I am read pictures I shoot are seen and appreciated too.. pictures I shot in humility and as ordinarily as I saw them on the viewfinder of my soul.

I have no pretensions of being a writer so I cloaked myself in the garb of a blogger , bloggers are hardly taken seriously but I think with 121,787 items / 820,233 views at Flickr I might have broken the myth sometimes promoted by media and the photo journalist fraternity..that bloggers love masturbating their lonely thoughts online..

I have no editorial constrains but I know my limit , I dont have to go under an editors desk to get my picture published and I know media will never publish my pictures unless I cut my wrist to prove that I am as human as my pain is..cutting my head with a sword suffices to express the mantra of my existence Ghame Hussain.

I shot what media does not shoot will not shoot yes I shoot ordinary pictures you make them extra ordinary as you read them a poetry and a dimension by your praise , and I did no want to get carried away or be blown by too much praise or even some peoples r hate for me as an Indian a black man fragmented genius or as a Shia I locked up my Flickr comment box for good.

I will open them once Flickr grows up and introduces Comment Moderation.

I have locked up my comment boxes at Blogspot Word Press too though they have comment moderation too.

The only place I allow comments is among my friends at Facebook..and Facebook is the only place that there is some Humanity online ..and if a friend you added turns out a turn coat you just remove or block him.

But because Facebook allows its members to download my hard earned pictures, pictures I climbed mountains barefeet to get them , I have locked up all my albums for good.

So these are some stray thoughts there are some pictures in my camera but I am too lazy to download them.. I am blogging this on a old picture shot at the Nasik Kumbh..

And I have a site Photographerno1.com , that was the source of my beginnings as blogger , I dont post my stuff here at all its more like an archive of my mouse written naivete ..

The blog stats here confound me completely.

8280 files in 59 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 1216256 times..

http://www.photographerno1.com/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube