Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ghame Hussain

Tum Kya Jano Hamare Gham Ko
Ghame Hussain Ke Sitam Ko


Main
Ghame Hussain Hoon
Karbala main rehta hoon
jab jab
tumne hussain
ko pukara
main tumhari
ankhon se behta hoon
maskhe sakina
ke sahare
main abbas
ke gale se
tanga rehta hoon
har kaum
pukaregi
hamare hain hussain
ek bar nahi
bar bar kehta hoon

If my tears
that flow from
my eyes
invoking
god and ghame hussain
cause you discomfort
than it is an optical illusion
of your claustrophobic brain
i would rather be a heretic
relive his pain his humility
his love for humanity
that bought back the glory
of Islam once again
he was a brave warrior
a team leader humane
he fought for freedom
he fought for justice
he fought for equality
so our self respect
we could regain
our blood
our sweat
our tears
reverberating
holistically
healing
through a chant
ya hussain
ya hussain

I never forgot this kid he was in his own world at Bargha Hazrat Abbas Hyderabad ,but he could be anywhere a quintessential quality of pain, if you see him he could he transport you back to your own city..this is the power of pain nurtured by Karbala a land which is everywhere a land that has no boundaries or barbed fences , a land that lives in our souls..

Moharam never ends its the start of our day..and honestly you dont need to be a Shia , if you love Humanity you are as close to Hussain in every way, .Hussain is a quality a power a source that eradicates the darkness that inhabits mans soul too..And if loving Hussain breathing Hussain is the basis of my existence than I stand astonished at my moderation.And if you call me a heretic simply because I love Humanity than I refuse the hospitality of your religiosity for all time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube