Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ek Hijde Ko Ho Gayi Thi Mohabat Mujhse

87,885 items / 532,355 views


at the gay parade
she held me by
my balls
embarrassing me
by her romantic
assault
she had fallen
in love with me
would not let me go
this overdressed
hijra doll
a gangsters moll
poetically
those scary
moments
i recall
i repeatedly
told her
i am lousy
love material
nothing big
all small
she said size
did not matter
she wanted to
have me after all
i kept breaking
my head on the wall
our father in heaven
the holy spirit
also i called
ashok row kavi
all my good friends
manvendra sing gohil
vivek anand nitin karani
tried to convince her
by and all
but she would not
let me go
all around me
a gloomy pall
cheek and jowl
ek hijde ko ho gayi
thi mohabat mujhse
a new film directed
by vinod mirani
will be shown
soon at mega mall
lots of steamy love scenes
songs item hijra girls
lots of citties and cat calls

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube