Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beggars Love Shooting Photographers Too

Firstly all the beggars I shoot I give them money ..so I am not just shooting pictures but shooting the unchanging face of human society.

Beggary will always remain as long as this world is run by money..it cannot disappear by using a magic wand.

Being a photographer who shoots pain , this is my subject on the canvas board of life.

Can you imagine a world without beggars ..no you cant ..so stop bullshitting ourselves to sleep beggars sell God more effectively than religious leaders or saints...Allah ke Name Pe..is more often raucously heard in most of the streets of despair..than Bhagwan Ke Nam Pe..

For a beggar his God is a God that belongs to everyone..and beggars dont need cameras to shoot the bareness of a photographers soul ... they shot me effectively too..

I dedicate this to my American friend family all rolled in one Dr Glenn Losack MD the patron Saint of all beggars in Delhi ..and Mumbai..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube