Thursday, February 4, 2010

Till Death Do Us Apart

114,980 items / 749,738 views

This was an old couple that slept near the Dargah bound to each other in love and devotion, they prayed and invoked the Holy Saint every time I passed them by , I heard their cries for Help..they were devotees and beyond this point I dont know their story...I wont let the figment of my mind trespass on an emotional moment..

Old age is a moment of in depth reflection , for the young who too will pass this station in life one day...and to be needy poor impoverished in the twilight of ones life is a huge burden to bear..I would not mind if the Holy Saint gave them , whatever happiness he planned to give me...this I say with sheer sincerity and humility..

I shoot pain as it flows like clouds over my consciousness and rains tears on my fragile vulnerable soul..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube