Monday, February 8, 2010

The Shia Blogger of Mumbai Chehlum 2010

This was shot by Baqar Nasser and the Juloos was not very far away from Rehmatabad Shia cemetery at Mazgaon.

I have one disadvantage because I am right in the front of the leading juloos I am unable to walk back and shoot the rest of the procession, and if I venture to shoot that than I wont be able to enter the cemetery to shoot the most dangerous hardcore spine chilling events within.,

And so I leave this main juloos too, and rush towards the cemetery..this time I shot portions from top of a house at the Shia cemetery.

But dont expect much from my cemetery pictures as blood running continously from my head had impaired my vision my camera my camera lens.

I had again cut my head in the cemetery..a foolish after thought for a photographer ..I should have kept my head clear but I am hot headed I was provoked by a Shia kid and in my defiance to his rudeness cut myself again..

He apologized to me later.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube