Friday, February 12, 2010

I Return Home After Chehlum

117,215 items / 761,423 views

At about 11.30 pm I returned home after getting my kama head wound cleaned by the Doctors of Prince Aly Khan Hospital who had a First Aid stall at Mazgaon , they were serving the wounded free of charge..Hats off to these young docs..

I looked presentable enough to present myself to my two year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir..I threw my winding bleeding shroud that I wore over my clothes..it was drenched in my blood completely..
Chehlum was over the next concluding event of Moharam is Athvi when Moharam comes to an end after 2 months eight days.

The next days the Shia celebrate the Mother of All Idds called Eid E Zehra..or 9 Rabbilawal wearing red clothes ..and cursing the killers of Imam Hussain and burning the effigy of the enemies of Ahle Bayt..

I had shot 1716 pictures of Chehlum on the streets of Mumbai and at Rehmatabad Shia cemetery.. in about 7 hours..

I had cut myself twice on the streets and also at the Shia cemetery.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube