Friday, February 26, 2010

The Hijra Jogan at The Traffic Signal Of Life

120,514 items / 786,223 views

I shot these pictures on my visit to a film production office.

She is a Hijra Jogan her beloved is not Man but the Lord she has surrendered her soul to him keeping nothing behind , her Lord was kind, to appease the lord her manly body she redefined ,her crass human mans body she refined , every move to the lord like love letters messages with tears underlined ..

The Hijra Jogan a beautiful body beautiful mind two parts of love equally entwined and in the deep crevices of her passion her pain her anguish her angst the Lord enshrined.

Only an androgynous god this metaphoric mystifying moment bind ,god made man, and man not satisfied with woman the hijra designed ..a sexuality ying yang that unwinds ...

I dedicate this to Kaki Subramaniam...the hjra art of love making tantric transcendental releasing of the kundalini reptilian loved and maligned..it was offered to me on a silver platter I politely declined .

I am a poet I poetize hijras through the eye of Shiva a job I was assigned ardh nari nareshwar another name of mankind..a poet photographer uniquely on the face of Flickr and Facebook combined.


Sartorial Serendipity Streamlined.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube