Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Cross Dresser Comes Alive

his androgynous soul
sculpted by a butchers knife
writhing serpentine
the cross dresser comes alive
in a man made man eating man world
neither man nor woman
the cross dresser learns to survive
passion pathos and drive


I met him much before he decided to come out of the closet and he was the one I loved to shoot , this time he accosted me to his room to shoot him and his other girlie gang of cross dressers..

The young studs, the lukhas hunger for them and I see it through my minds eye..I dont prejudge people I know and told to me in confidentiality , those patrons that love sleeping with boys and the hijras ..I believe you are the master of your mind you have to be what you want to be..

I forget that I am a photographer shooting the destiny's child , I capture them in words in textures like an artist captures idyllic dreams on his canvas.

And I must confess I dont hunt for pictures , my camera lens has lost its libido and lustiness for the flesh be it man or woman it now shoots the slithering whispering woeful silence of a cross dressers soul....searching for Dorian Gray in the mistiness of the magical mirror that refuses to age from one generation to the next.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube