Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Best of Laxmi Narayan Tripathi

Any one can shoot Laxmi Narayan Tripathi , they maybe ace photographers no doubt as shooting Laxmi is an experience of life time, but I shoot Laxmi better than all of them , I say this without professional conceit I shoot her from the inner depth of my soul, I shoot Laxmi as a goddess and need I say more.. she knows it and my God knows it too..

With all the pictures I have shot of Laxmi Narayan Tripathi I could have a gallery full of her various moods and emotions.

And Laxmi keeps me at arms length , people who have access to her as photographers Anita Khemka or Marc de Clercq are much luckier than me as they live and breathe Laxmi I dont get that kind of access but I manage and I am manacled to my tailoring work and its my free time that gets me all this and more.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube