Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Am Using the J Uploader at Flickr Now

112,577 items / 726,025 views

Of late I was having a lot of problems with the Flickr uploader within the system, so I am now using the J Uploader for a change..Sometimes I fail to understand why sites dont have blog friendly uploaders , uploaders that are fast and swift specially for bloggers like me that need to upload about 250 pictures in a single batch.

To upload 3000 pictures shot in Hyderabad took me 10 days ..using the Flickr in built uploader.

Though I have requested my cybber savvy friend Richard Lazzara Shankar Gallery to help me..Richard was the one who gave me the speedy suggestion of Flickr to Facebook tool.

Richard Lazzara is a handy manual as a friend on any problem related to blogging , more helpful more polite , than Flickr Help Forum..this is simply because Richards mind his body his soul are components of his divine humility..

I for one am happy to have him as a friend on Flickr and on Facebook.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube