Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Shia Rafaee at The Sandal of Fakhruddin Shah Baba

104,916 items / 680,497 views

I have kept my pictures of Makhdoom Shah Baba Urus on hold to post the body piercing feats of the Chancawalli Rafaees , I was held up at Chembur for over two hours and just made it in time for the procession that began from Fakhruddin Shah Babas Holy Shrine ..this is one sandal I try not to miss , I get to shoot the most amazing body piercing shots.
But I did not know I would be a part of one, I had given my camera to a guy to shoot my picture with this crazy bawa , I did not realize that he took the sword and began cutting my stomach, I did not wince I am used to the blade of the sword..as Shia.

I shot a lot of stuff , did the kaif to Bhar De Jholi Meri Ya Mohomed Ghar Se Jaunga Tere Na Khali..

But I left the sandal soon after I don follow it completely till its return journey I had to rush home as I have not been keeping well since last two days..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube