Sunday, December 6, 2009

Possession at Dargahs

This is a picture I shot fast and was reprimanded by the possessed lady's ward,and such sights are very common at most dargahs..I have shot such pictures at Haji Malang at Ajmer Sharif and at Hussain Tekri Jarah..

The possessed person , does not register too sharply on camera as there body is a cauldron of diverse conflicting energies , you can feel the tension and the spiritually emotional chaos.

The people that carry the Sandal go through the same motions and possession takes place ..I shot this last year extensively at Shakil Bawa of Mahims sandal.

But one place you get to see this and much more is at the Urus of Meena Datar near Unjha Gujarat.

I will visit this place one day...

I met a lot of exorcists at Hussain Tekri..however much of this mood is bought under control after loban time...

I shot a lady today totally possessed and strangely I dont see any of my pictures till I post them..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube