Thursday, December 10, 2009

Night is Black Hope is White

why am i made
to see these visuals of pain
as they get lodged
forever in the
cavity of my camera brain
digitalized remorse
in every grain
beggars are born
leashed to karma
on a chain
licking
the wounds of living
in every rich mans lane
a lost paradise only
the rich can gain
the poor like
urine running
down the drain
a beggar shooting beggars
barefeet in puddles
of acid rain

I lost a very dear childhood friend on my birthday, he cut short his journey of life..he knew I loved him, as he loved me too , he was in a hurry to go he left a forwarding address ..so this is my birthday greeting to him..we celebrate one birthday the day on which we are born.. and another on the day we are gone... this is for him...Carry on Anna..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube