Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thank You Sadaf

94,910 items / 581,906 views

message from Sadaf Mansuri

Hello Sir


Firoze sahab,

Your photostream is like flickr within flickr. One should explore only your photostream instead of whole flickr. I enjoyed it going through each and every pictures and it will take long to go through 91k photos. Thank you very much for posting such a large collection. I am feeling like I am wasting time here in USA and II should come back home. Thanks again.

Sadaf

I have immortalized his message through this picture of Marziya Shakir, we both were at Mount Mary Fair shooting another important cultural event that touches us all at Bandra.
This was Marziyas first time at the Fair, she was with me for two hours eating black channa and Fruitee.

She took a few tame rides at the Fair and we returned home dead beat..

Thank You Sadaf , I shoot what I see and it touches me as it touches you.

I thank you in all humility for your message.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube