Monday, September 28, 2009

Ramlila Hope and Hindutva Message of Peace

Last night after shooting the Bengal Club Durgotsav at Shivaji Park, I cut across barefeet to reach the other end of the park where Ramlila is held by the Adarsh Ramila Committee.

I had shot this last year too, and I am grateful to Mr Sundar I Kannar a commitee member who has been extending me total cooperation and has taken a special liking to my pictorial quest of Hope and Hindutva - a message of Peace.

Last year I had shot the Dasshera Burning of Ravan and was approached by a dear friend who blessed me for posting the pictures of it on the net as he could not make it to the venue due to ill health.. this is the holistic healing power of a photo blog..

It cuts across all religion , caste color or creed , and being human being Indian is more important than just being an adherent of a religion..Hindu is not just a Hindu person ..a Muslim too can be messenger and harbinger of Peace as symbolized by the tenets of Hinduism... For me Hinduism or Islam is a state of mind that leads us to our individual goals of Godliness and universal Peace..

That I am able to share all this over 97600 photo blogs that I have posted here at Flickr since July 2007..is my humble tribute to all those who visit my photo stream..I am indebted to each and everyone of you..

I shot the Ramlila this evening too , much of it backstage , I keep my remaining pictures of the Bengal Club Durgotsav 2009 on hold.. to post this set a long series mind you.

I also wish all my Hindu friends well wishers a very Happy Dasshera.. Good over Evil.,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube