Monday, September 21, 2009

The Pagan Malang of Bandra

He is an old friend follower of a Pagan Sufi sect , that has its Holy Saints tomb in Northern Indiia.
He recites Sanskrit Shlokas as well as our scriptures I meet him every year at Namaz time diring Id Ul Fitr..

At my old shop he visited me regularly on Thursdays , but ever since I moved out this was the first time I was meeting him after about an year.

This Malang is a product of Inter Faith , a mendicant he begs for a living.


I have never ever had the time to sit and chat with him..he is a kind human being this quality endears him to everyone..

Now perhaps the puritans might consider him a heretic, yet people who kill in the name of Allah, who bomb mosques get away scott free as Jehadis ..are never considered heretics , the silence from the community adds to their shelf life.

Killing to keep the tenets of ones religion alive is not religiosity as I see it.

I know hate filled people who condemn the Shia for shedding his blood but say nothing against the person who kills with impunity bombing trains , holy shrines , all these reasons made me shut my comment box at Flickr forever.

I dont need controversy to bring people to view my blogs, I have about 10000 viewers each day touching my photo stream at Flickr..


96,088 items / 586,571 views

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube