Friday, September 25, 2009

Mothers Pride Maraisa

97,116 items / 590,882 views

I might be wrong about her name , as I was quite tired and she reminded me of my grand daughter Marziya , there was this sense of curiosity in her eyes , she was wary and a bit confused .

The were from town, and the Goddess had bought them here to Bandra at this pandal, her mother is a writer , I had hastily introduced myself as a blogger and a pedestrian poet of sorts.

From here I went to Ramkrishna Mission Pandal and finally to the Mukerjee Pandal at Juhu ..The photo journos here were waiting for Kajol and Rani.


I am not into glitz and glamor , Ma Durge I wanted to shoot and Ma Durge I shot..

If I can manage I will also shoot the Bengal Club Durga at Shivaji Park one of these days.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube