Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Lost Camera Bag..Stray Thoughts

Last night , the day after I shot these pictures at the pandal, I could not find my camera sling bag, it housed my spare battery and spare memory cards.
I searched for it at my shop and at my house..I was worried as I intend to shoot the Visarjan , so I rushed to the Pandal where this picture was shot I told Milind the in house photographer that I had lost my bag..he gave me a smile and removed the bag from a corner on the stage next to Lord Ganesha.

There was commotion and chaos when I shot the kids at the fancy dress competition here and had left it on the sofa he told me.

Milind shot the picture and you can see Marziya with the magic wand, I only hope it can change my life as professionally and personally I am facing the worst years of my life.

I am online certain hours but my Flickr uploader is always on duty..even when I am not on the hot seat.

My pictures uploaded at Flickr show up on Facebook because of the My Flickr application and Twitter.

Some I post links manually.

Saif had bought Marziya down at the lag end of this show.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube