Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shooting From the Press Enclosure

90,240 items / 546,887 views

I was trying to get myself on the main stage ,but the swarm of crowd pushed me here , I climbed a narrow stairway to reach the Press Enclosure that was dominated by the Media Moghuls..there was no space at all , I got a few earlier shots but after that it was not possible..

But this view I have never captured ever since I began shooting the Lal Bagh Cha Raja ..the ambiance the euphoria of faith is awesome.. this is truly an unforgettable moment of pilgrimage ..

Today is my third fast of Ramzan, this is my last lot of the series , about 144 pictures ..

I had to shoot the Lalbagh Cha Raja..through the heart and soul of a Muslim blogger ...It was not easy, the first day of the Raja was the first day of my fast for Ramzan..

I had a spiritual stamina ,I was endowed and empowered by a superior strength, I was barefeet in this feet stamping unstoppable exercise...

I shot with two lenses 17/70 digital and the Nikon 80/200 2.8 ED AF .. and a defective Nikon D80 to boot..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube