Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Shia Blogger on the Fast Lane

Message from Glenn Losack


WHATS THE SHUTTER CLICK LIMIT ON THE D80 OR IS THERE

SERIOUSLY COUSIN

HOW MANY IMAGES CAN THAT D8O SHOOT

ISNT THERE A SHUTTER CLICK LIMIT

YOU TAKE MORE IMAGES THAN ANYONE I KNOW

CANT WAIT TO GET YOU ANOTHER ONE YOU DESERVE IT


i shoot
pictures of pain
no metaphors
no hyperbole
pictures plain
as they pass
my camera vision
like a bullet train
capturing
the essence
of humanity
hope and hindutva
a peaceful chain
on the fast lane
a shia blogger
his soul embedded
in ashura karbala
the pain of hussain
cutting his head
as a protest
against yazidi
terrorism year and again
a bleeding heart
a bleeding brain
they call us heretics
they call us insane
from a tear of a mother
the shia ordained
on the soul
of my motherland
my blood drained
my cultural inheritance
as my birthright contained
as a shia pandit
nirvana attained
hussainiyat
a heritage
of humanity
we call hussain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube